Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Start

No, I'm not posting anything just yet. This is simply the blog post that officially starts this whole party off. I'd consider it the first step in the long journey, no matter how small said step may be. I guess I should talk a little about why I'm here.

I draw. Albeit I'm not yet the best person in the world, but that ain't the point. The point is, I needed somewhere that I could post the random sketches, or small pieces of work that I don't want to showcase in my actual art gallery. It's also a place where I can: complain, comment, and generally just talk about my art, or artwork in general. It's something that I am not able to generally do, as all my friends are either authors who can't draw, or authors whose writing intrests them more than art (I'll talk more on them later.)

...so...yeah, that's really the main stuff I can do right now, So I offically break the bottle on this ship and let it set sail....yay me. See y'all soon.

The Blog Man leaveth,
Pikachao


(P.S, I must say sorry to one of my dear friends, who I completely forgot about. Yes I do have one friend who I discuss art with. Please forgiveth me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment