Friday, April 16, 2010

It's all about Eileen isn''t it

Hey y’all, it’s me again (Of course it is, who else could it be, it’s still only me.) I have a lot more stuff to show you. Weirdly enough, it’s all Eileen. You know…the raccoon girl I talked about in the last two posts…ring a bell?


No?

Oh well, you’ll catch on soon enough. Well, I have a whopping four pictures to show you, that’s a new record. I’ll just show you them in chronological order, oldest to newest. So why wait, here they are:





What’re you talking about…of course I…pay attention…in German (In my defense, this was a time without any work to do.)



As with all of my doodles, some of it is cut off (Weird isn’t it.) I think it’s quite nice though. The face is a good shape and the ears look mighty fine on her. Overall, it’s rather nice. The hair was my proudest accomplishments with this though. After that sketch in the last blog I drew another picture with that hair that was hideous (No, I’m not showing it to you.) So this was a nice second attempt, even if the hair is cut off by the paper.



The second of the bunch



Unlike the previous one, I have a lot more problems with this one, mainly with the head shape. I don’t like it, it just seems off. My other ones are more like circles and look rather nice, but this one is more of an oval and I it bothers me. I don’t know, maybe I’m just paranoid (Or at least that’s what the man tells me…BUT I DON’T BELIEVE THEM.)



*ahem* moving on.



I did like some stuff on this though. The tail looks nice; I like the shape of it all. The hair is another success, especially the part that flows between her head and shoulders (Does that even make any sense?) I’m still scared to move into either legs or arms in positions other than the ones in this picture. It scares me a little, walking off into the unknown.







My first good profile view



I probably wouldn’t be showing this one if it wasn’t a first for me. For the longest time I have been unable to draw side views of my characters, so even something semi good is amazing to me when doing this, Her snout might be a little long, but I think it’s good overall. It’s a step in the right direction (what is that song from…crap, that’s gonna drive me crazy now…I don’t even know how to find out)





Technically I made this before the last one, but that was in pencil. I digitized this last.



If you’re astute (Or I pester you about it over and over again) then you’d already know that this is my new avi. If you aren’t then bah ram you. Meh, some of the proportions on this are not as good as others, but that doesn’t worry me too much. This little picture was tiny, I don’t know why I drew it so small, but I did and that caused problems. The right ear looks a little messed (that’s both the errors of both pencil and computer.) The mouth also bothers me too, it looks weird. Before I get on to the big thing I liked from this, I noticed while coloring that, with color, she looked kind of like a Dalmatian. Am I the only one? Good.

As with all pictures I do, one thing always stands out to me over everything else. This one was the eyes. Yep those puppies could only be done on the computer (unless you can draw.) I really, really like how it turned out. It’s a happy moment for me.

One more thing to note before I sign off is that you can’t see it, but the stars behind Eileen are formed into Orion. Mandatory education level reached. Three new quests are opened. Would you like to save game?



Take this; it’s dangerous to go alone,

Pikachao

No comments:

Post a Comment