Saturday, May 22, 2010

Totally not late...nope, not at all


Hehehe, let’s just pretend that I’m not late. Let’s picture a perfect world where I updated last week and this is my update for this week. Can you imagine that? Good, now whisper it to yourself for the rest of the day and you’ll believe it. I’ll give you a moment to do that
*checks watch*
Hey, welcome back, that was a great update last week. That picture I drew defied all awesomeness. And that picture of my wrestling a lion was just amazing. It’s too bad that an evil leprechaun stole my new found art powers through a convoluted game of tic tac toe (But you already know that because of those pictures you saw last weeks blog) So here I am, climbing out of the ravine known as “Art Block Crevice.” I must say, I’m quite surprised by my progress, but instead of showing you where I am art wise, I’m going to show you my early birthday presents: (art related, I promise)

Madame Mystery Blogger got me these presents now because she won’t be here on my birthday (in other news Madame Mystery Blogger, or MMB for short, backed out of blogging in this, no need to fear, she will receive the coldest of shoulders tomorrow…now I feel like a jerk…) So what did I get that’s worth blogging about, easy:

A brand new sketchbook (I’d like to say it’s because my old one’s full, but I never had an old one…I’m a lot newer than you think)

 Unfortunately it’s not the most full, I haven’ had too much time to draw.

 A box full of erasers (which I really needed)


And a Ghiradelli (I expect my advertisement payment in the morning) Chocolate bar. Notice how gone it is, I ate that puppy in an hour (also notice it’s not there-ness. I put the wrapper on the table to take a picture of it, next thing I know it’s gone…trashed.)


Needless to say I was pleased with my early birthday bounty. I’ll thank MMB now instead of having to write one of those cheesy thank-you cards you find next to the “for kids” section at the hallmark store.


Definitely might be some pictures on the next blog post,
Pikachao

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog! I didn't know you were so good! I really like your drawings, dude. Do you use your sketch-pad thing? Rock on and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete