Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The same new things

Here’s where I explain why I didn’t update last week. Long story short, I was at Texas, on a trip to see my brand new nephews. While there I was actually quite busy. My birthday was on the Saturday before (feel free to give me any happy birthdays now.) I was quite pleased with my presents. Excluding Madame Mystery’s presents I got: a camera (used often), Pokémon Heart Gold (FINALLY, it’s as amazing as the original version, if not even a little better) which came with a pokewalker (Guess what? You can’t spam levels on that, I tried, ran two mile in one day, you only get one level per stroll. However, you can get a whole bunch of cool Pokémon a lot earlier than without the Pokewalker) and finally, a few more games. All in all, it was a good birthday.

Now, I bet you’re finally waiting for those pictures you’ve been waiting four weeks to see.
Well…
That sketch book is awfully hard to scan
So…
They may or may not be…
Of poor quality…
But they probably won’t…
So…
Here you go.

This will probably be the last week I do a blog in the style of all the other posts. I feel it becomes as redundant as those random battles in a lot of RPGs. I’m not sure exactly how I’ll do the rest of the posts, but I think I’ll focus less on exact pictures and more on drawing in general (I’ll probably still do some parts on some posts on a certain picture however.) So enjoy this last, specific picture focused, post (and this post itself won’t even be the same as last posts in ways):

I admit I haven’t been drawing much since summer started and what I have drawn has just been the same thing: faces. Unfortunately, I’m still too scared to venture past faces. It’s just a problem I have right now.
So pretty much me pictures I have for you today are:


Raccoon faces,

More Raccoon Faces,


Some kind of cat(?) face (I don’t know what this was meant to be),


And another Raccoon face (this one is my latest, and probably my best)


So…there you have it. I guess the only thing I want to mention is that I didn’t add hair for the same reason I drew only faces, I’m too nervous to. I’m also trying to make the snout seem more…3D, but it’s not in it’s furthest stage yet. It’s interesting that as I change styles, things that used to be easy are now difficult.
So…
Umm…
I guess until the next blog post, just have a great life, and be prepared for change, ‘cause it always comes when you least expect it.

Just be prepared to be surprised,
Pikachao

No comments:

Post a Comment