Saturday, September 18, 2010

Man my necks look weird

This is going to be a relatively text free. For a simple reason, I have a lot of pictures to show. Yes they are all heads; yes I am working on drawing bodies eventually, but not now.  Let it be known that this is going to have a lot of pictures spanning a large amount of time. It all started a little after my last blog post, when I drew:


This.
This is Joy, Madame Mystery’s OC and her representative from now on. She’s an arctic fox. 
Afterwards I decided that I wanted to draw a male character, which lead to:


This.
It’s a Dhole (look it up) and a guy…moving on to the next part of it…which is:


The Slump
This was a dark time for my art, I was not doing well for a little bit there and it honestly drove me crazy. None of my stuff was satisfactory to me and I was bothered by my art. Luckily it didn’t last as long as my last one as I got out of the slump after drawing:




This.
Back out. Granted it’s not perfect, the snout feels a little long, but it did it’s job of getting me out of the slump. Once again, it has no name.
After getting out of the slump, I said to myself “I want to draw a cat thing” So I did, and I got:




This:
It’s a tiger/coyote. Frankly the snout is still too long but I like how it turned out.
After drawing this tiger (Lily) for a few more times I finally ended with:



This:
Oh look, its emotion. What do you know? Not much to say. It’s a smug girl. That’s all there is to it.

           


Well hey, its a blog post, you should be happy. Fun times. Also next blog will have something amazing, so of course I’m not going to update for two more months (Just kidding…hopefully.) Have fun guys. Don’t talk to strangers. Always look both ways before crossing the road, and don’t drink and drive.

Live Long and Prosper,
Pikachao

No comments:

Post a Comment